So, most of you know of my Porsche Exclusive Demo that was driven by me for 3 years. It was amazing, and I have always been on the lookout for a special Turbo PP. Well, @ttony
alerted me to a PP with all the options I wanted, as I have been focusing on CPO's 2019 Cayenne Turbo's. It was an amazing PTS gray I immediately fell in love with from first viewing. It reminds me of the color of my 2015 BMW M5 which I loved, Singapore Gray, without the metallic. It changes color based on sunlight (see my hazy lake pics vs my sunny in garage pics!). Very cool. Here on some pics yesterday on a slightly hazy day at White Rock Lake in Dallas, and sunny day in garage pics
As far as the difference between this and my 2015 Turbo w Cobb:
1. It handles better and drives firmer. It feels more planted and gives more road feel. Turn in is sharper (both had PTV) and gives more confidence
2. The PCM w CarPlay is WAY better. Digging the WAZE integration and Tidal/Spotify carplay controls
3. The PCCBs take ALOT of getting used to. Barely tap them and the Macan comes to a jolting stop. I drove my old Turbo after a week in the new one and it felt like the brakes couldn't stop Macan. The PCCBs are amazing, and look amazing, but take a VERY gentle touch
4. The Espresso interior definitely is better leather. Smells better, and is softer. Glad it have it .
5. Surround view is a nice upgrade. Didn't realize it had a camera in the front also
6. The PP gives is a boost in HP that feels similar to my Cobb, but not quite the initial torque punch. The better part is it is 1000% smoother in the shifts, and I sold my Cobb I'm so happy with everything on PP
7. Had another Anti-Laser Priority diffuser installed (2 regular sensors + 1 TX sensor). $2500 installed. Will protect from tickets like my last one. Also bought an Escort Max 360c and had it hardwired
8. Also spent $700 and had both front door insulated with sound foam and hush mat to almost eliminate vibrations from Burmester system at loud volumes ( I listen to a lot of EDM). Made a HUGE difference and recommend to those with the Burm
9. I love this Macan. I feel like it was a worthy upgrade and it gets TONS of compliments from the color and brakes. It drives smoother and handles better. Made my favorite vehicle even even better.