LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-15-2015, 12:59 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 981 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2287 Post(s)
Default Addendum to the Forum Rules

All

An additional rule has been added to the Forum Rules. Please review #15 here http://www.macanforum.com/forum/new-...uidelines.html

TL;DR? Don't discuss politics in any way, domestic or international. Posts will be deleted without warning and infractions/bans will result.

Why? Because this is a car forum and such discussions can easily degenerate into flaming. That is not why we are here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-15-2015, 02:13 PM

Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)

If there was a worship emoticon....I'd post it here ---->

Good rule!

Ordered Feb-14', Estimated 8/22/14, Delivered 9/3/14: Macan S White, Black Interior w/partial leather and 14-way, RS Spyder wheels w/ crest, Premium Plus, AS/PASM/PTV, ACC/PAS, Black Roof Rails w/Gloss Black Window Trim, Comfort light, Trailer Hitch
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-16-2015, 12:18 AM

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Quoted: 719 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim View Post
All

An additional rule has been added to the Forum Rules. Please review #15 here http://www.macanforum.com/forum/new-...uidelines.html

TL;DR? Don't discuss politics in any way, domestic or international. Posts will be deleted without warning and infractions/bans will result.

Why? Because this is a car forum and such discussions can easily degenerate into flaming. That is not why we are here.
I guess grim is not a fan of the off topic section on Rennlist .

--Sebis
2015 Macan S: Silver/Black, PASM/AS/PTV+, 20" RS Spyder, 18-way
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-16-2015, 03:06 PM

Mentioned: 464 Post(s)
Quoted: 2093 Post(s)
Garage

@grim Not even in the Off Topic section? On most forums that is why that exists. So that members can put their flame suits on, go in, and have fun, without doing so in the primary areas of the forum.
djs2303 likes this.

DELIVERED 31st Dec 2014. Happy New Year!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-16-2015, 04:42 PM

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJMcInnis View Post
@grim Not even in the Off Topic section? On most forums that is why that exists. So that members can put their flame suits on, go in, and have fun, without doing so in the primary areas of the forum.
@RJMcInnis - your "Like" of my previous post in this thread died when my post was promptly deleted.

Please "like" another post of mine so my Like count is accurate -- it's what I live for...
RJMcInnis likes this.

Ordered: 2015 Macan S, Agate/full black leather/brushed aluminum, PASM/AS, 20" Spyder wheels with monochrome crests, Premium Package Plus, gloss black roof rails and window trim, factory blades and fascia, model delete, ACC/PAS, LCA, 3-zone climate, smoker's pkg.

Delivered: 3/24/2015

Aftermarket: Passport Max2 on Blendmount, ProClip for iPhone on center console.

40,000 miles and no problems
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-16-2015, 04:46 PM

Mentioned: 464 Post(s)
Quoted: 2093 Post(s)
Garage

@Spielzeug Done! And I will go find another of your posts at random and Like it so you will be 1 up after experiencing this terrrible situation. Hopefully that makes up for it in some small way.

I selected post 3 of this thread. Not sure what you typed, just Like'd it. http://www.macanforum.com/forum/new-...ml#post1092354
Spielzeug likes this.

DELIVERED 31st Dec 2014. Happy New Year!