I am in for my 15K service next week and I asked the dealer for a list of TSB's or "campaigns" as Porsche calls them.
- Program Update to the PDK/ DME control unit
- Checking the sensor for the interior surveillance in the roof console
- Affixing protective film on rear door sill
- Checking the vent line for cooling system
- Checking the gap dimension of the front door and reworking if necessary
For reference I am in Western Canada, as there seems to be some variance from country to country/ dealer to dealer on what they tell customers.
I am in the US, and had all the above done. They actually REPLACE that top roof console (so the SA told me). The PDK is definitely smoother, but has less of that KICK when it drops into each gear.
2015 Macan Turbo: Jet Black Metallic with Black/Red/Carbon Fiber leather interior, Premium Package (with Panoramic Roof), 21" Turbo Design Wheels, SS Skid Plates, PASM/AS, PTV+, 18-way Adaptive Sport Seats, Comfort Lighting, and Smoking Package