User Tag List

55Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-16-2017, 09:11 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Default 2019 Macan facelift

Just saw this, what's your opinion of it?

2019 Porsche Macan spy shots

2016 Macan S Jet Black Metallic | Sport+ | Carbon Fiber Interior | BMC air filters | Cobb accessport V3 | Headlights - Philips X-tremeVision DS3 | Corner Lights - Philips Diamond Vision H7 | Fog Lights - Philips X-tremeVision LED H11 | PremiumShield full front + bumper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-16-2017, 09:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macan_Man View Post
Just saw this, what's your opinion of it?

2019 Porsche Macan spy shots
Saw these last week. Really doesn't show much but it looks like they will give it a slight refresh in 19 or 20. I am in the process of ordering a 2018 so the current look is more than fine for me
Mini, Skinsfan and sfNative like this.
post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-16-2017, 11:17 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)

I'm glad that it looks almost the same as the current design. It sounds like most of the upgrades are mechanical.
Benz, drakarmacan and Macan_Man like this.

post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-16-2017, 11:22 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lippy View Post
I'm glad that it looks almost the same as the current design. It sounds like most of the upgrades are mechanical.
I agreed

2016 Macan S Jet Black Metallic | Sport+ | Carbon Fiber Interior | BMC air filters | Cobb accessport V3 | Headlights - Philips X-tremeVision DS3 | Corner Lights - Philips Diamond Vision H7 | Fog Lights - Philips X-tremeVision LED H11 | PremiumShield full front + bumper
post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 06:56 AM

Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1586 Post(s)

Looks just like my 2015 but it's black and mine is white and older

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

WHITE MACAN . CONFIGURED WITH ALL THE STUFF THAT I WANT AND NONE OF THE STUFF I DON'T NEED. HAVE BEEN ENJOYING IT SINCE FEBRUARY 28TH 2015.
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 07:47 AM

Mentioned: 502 Post(s)
Quoted: 1948 Post(s)

The only thing which concerns me with the facelift is if it's released early . It basically would abbreviate the 18 model year (much like the 16) . The key in buying any of these at this point is to modest spec the car in case the next one is amazing . It gives the ability to get in and out and still have a great car . it just wont have too much extra fluff .

I have a feeling Porsche will really turn up the juice even more with future Macans . The car is Porsche's modern day nest egg . With thousands of them already on the road imagine the profit if despite a mild price increase everyone wants the new car . CPO prices will ramp up (as the new car costs more) , current owners trade in and out , and new shoppers come into the mix .
Benz likes this.
post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 08:17 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrralis1 View Post
The only thing which concerns me with the facelift is if it's released early . It basically would abbreviate the 18 model year (much like the 16) . The key in buying any of these at this point is to modest spec the car in case the next one is amazing . It gives the ability to get in and out and still have a great car . it just wont have too much extra fluff .

I have a feeling Porsche will really turn up the juice even more with future Macans . The car is Porsche's modern day nest egg . With thousands of them already on the road imagine the profit if despite a mild price increase everyone wants the new car . CPO prices will ramp up (as the new car costs more) , current owners trade in and out , and new shoppers come into the mix .
You're on your third Macan, right? This strategy makes sense for you and I would be concerned at all times if I flipped rides like that.
Gbkirsch and Skinsfan like this.
post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 08:38 AM

Mentioned: 502 Post(s)
Quoted: 1948 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fincher View Post
You're on your third Macan, right? This strategy makes sense for you and I would be concerned at all times if I flipped rides like that.
I would have been on my first had the trade in values not been so well in the beginning of this car . The second car was in an accident . I don't normally flip cars this fast but i do feel that it's very easy to like a revised Porsche . It's not just me . I have lost count of how many people looked at the revised car and fell for it enough to buy it . Most of the low mileage CPO cars were owned by those who traded in for a new one . It's usually the person who over specs his car or goes into a car over budget who is stuck but even he wants the car .. if its that great .

It just my logic to leave the choices a bit more open . Over spec the car that door of opportunity closes just a little bit more .

Lastly .. there is nothing wrong with holding onto savings . In my opinion it's better to buy no car at all than to buy the wrong car .
notmac1, WHT TGR and Gallatin like this.
post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 09:13 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)

Agree on buying no car than to buy the wrong car. Also agree on savings. Keep a vehicle at least 4-5 years, value has a different meaning. When it comes to fluff, there is no monetary value at any time, which is why I keep the fluff to a minimum but I don't rule it out if it's truly something I want.
Gallatin likes this.
post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 10:21 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

Love my Macan, hate to have it depreciate so low that I have to come up with too much cash for the next one. Coming up on three years in May so I'm trading in for MY18. Can't wait!!