Porsche Macan Forum banner

New Connect Update includes MY2018 features!

24K views 93 replies 30 participants last post by  Suga7562 
#1 ·
I received an email yesterday from Porsche indicating I needed to activate my Porsche ID. I thought that was strange because I currently DO have Connect services active.

Here's the email:

What I found was that this is the NEW version of the Connect services, as shown on the 2018 Panamera!

This is the email after signing up for the new upgraded service:

So, I logged in to see what those services were:

As you can see below, now you have 15 services, instead of just 4 in the current version:

Now, I just need to take my Macan to the dealership to have the software updated:

It is great to see Porsche bringing these new features to existing users.

My current vehicle is a 2017 Macan GTS built in July 2016.

Also worth noticing is that it indicates the availability of Google Street View and Google Earth, which should put to rest the rumors that those services will be discontinued, at least not for the next year.

Have you received the email too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#93 ·
If anyone was having trouble receiving the text last week for the pairing code, apparently there was some issue with Porsche's service provider in Germany. After a whole week of trying to get my Porsche ID registered and this PCM update running, it finally works!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.