Porsche Macan Forum banner

Sensitivity adjustment of backup sensors?

11K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  ricmat 
#1 ·
Is there such a thing? Mine go off randomly and all the time at a drive through.

Thanks

Ole Joe

#4 ·
Don't the backup sensors only sound if you are in reverse? Are you perhaps referring to some of the other sensors?

#9 ·
Sadly no. I understand them beeping like crazy when I pull tightly into my garage but it makes me insane that the front sensors beep as I am backing out! Simply poor programming.

Reactions: SoCalS5
#13 ·
Experienced the Ford interference ourselves last weekend. Sensors went off while we were stopped at a red light & there was an F-150 immediately to our right front. It had the same sensor-doohickies that our F-150 has. It's funny, but I guess we've not had our F-150 running next to the Macan, so we've not noticed that at home before.

#19 ·
I for one think sensors are absolute crap.. too slow to trigger, not real time (there’s a significant delay of couple seconds where you can hit something without triggering anything, etc

There are so many cheap cars out there with so much better parking sensors...

Mainly having in mind it’s such a big car..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.